Skip to main content

Shaffer Farm – Old Barn

Old Barn

Shaffer Farm with the old barn – 1957.
The old barn was built in 1863 by E.B. Enock. The farm was sold by Homer Shaffer to a real estate agent with the last name of Custer October of 1945 or November of 1946 for around $10,000. Homer and Jennie moved to Hooversville in June the following year.